We prefer you submit maintenance requests through your tenant portal. Please login to your tenant portal and follow the prompts. If you do not yet have a login password for your tenant portal, please get started below.
EMERGENCIES causing immediate danger such as fire, gas, electrical call 911 and follow up by placing an emergency call to the property manager.
Please phone in any other emergency work orders to 407-339-5797. Any non-emergency maintenance requests can be submitted by phone or by using the following form.
- ELECTRICAL: Arcing, fire, smoke, no power, overheated fixtures.
- FIRE: Notify fire department immediately, followed by an emergency call to the property manager.
- HEAT: ONLY when outside temperature is below 55 degrees.
- AIR CONDITIONING: ONLY if health risk exists as documented by a physician.
- HEAVY STRUCTURAL DAMAGE: to roof, foundation, and walls.
- PLUMBING: Flooding or stoppage of all drains (tenant responsible for all plumbing stoppages except when the result of roots or breakdown of fixture not caused by tenant).
- THEFT: Notify police immediately and report details to property manager the next working day.