Welcome to our Tenant’s Corner!
Flarent, Inc. would like to invite current and potential residents to use the Tenant Section of our Website.
We have included many pieces of helpful information which we hope will make your residency with us pleasant. Please feel free to use the menu below and you will find various subjects and forms that may be of assistance to you.
When is my rent due and where can I pay my rent?
- Acceptable forms of rent payment:
- Personal checks are ONLY acceptable during business hours on the first day of the month. (weekends and holidays do not make this policy exempt).
- Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders.
- Online: http://www.flarent.com/tenant-portal/ (Pay rent online)
How do I get help for a maintenance problem?
How long should I wait to hear back from someone regarding a maintenance problem?
What do I do in an emergency?
- ELECTRICAL: Arcing, fire, smoke, no power, overheated fixtures.
- FIRE: Notify fire department immediately, followed by an emergency call to the property manager.
- HEAT: ONLY when outside temperature is below 55 degrees.
- AIR CONDITIONING: ONLY if health risk exists as documented by a physician.
- HEAVY STRUCTURAL DAMAGE: to roof, foundation, and walls.
- PLUMBING: Flooding or stoppage of all drains (tenant responsible for all plumbing stoppages except when the result of roots or breakdown of fixture not caused by tenant).
- THEFT: Notify police immediately and report details to property manager the next working day.
What am I responsible for maintaining?
Do I need approval to paint or change something in the home I am renting?
Do I need renter’s insurance?
What happens if I need to move before the end of my lease?
What do I do if I need to move out?
What happens if only one roommate wants to move out?
How do we add a pet?
- Orange County Public Schools
- Seminole County Public Schools
- Osceola County Public Schools
- Volusia County Public Schools
- Great Schools
- Polk County Public Schools