Welcome to our Tenant's Corner!
Flarent, Inc. would like to invite current and potential residents to use the Tenant Section of our Website.
We have included many pieces of helpful information which we hope will make your residency with us pleasant. Please feel free to use the menu below and you will find various subjects and forms that may be of assistance to you.
Please refer to your welcome package for the following:
- Utilities Service (Water and Electric)
- Cable Service
- Telephone Service
- Orange County Public Schools
- Seminole County Public Schools
- Osceola County Public Schools
- Volusia County Public Schools
Basic Home Maintenance for Tenants:
Apply Online Rental Application
Click here to apply online!
- All inquires are responded to within 2 business days.
- Rental Applications are processed in 2 business days to help make your house hunting as painless as possible. We adhere to clear, well-defined qualifying criteria.
- Our residents in good standing can apply to transfer to one of our other properties without paying the application fee. Restrictions may apply.
- Our leasing professionals have extensive knowledge of the rental market and different neighborhoods.
- Our leasing professionals maintain showing schedules on the rental hotline for easy access. Additional showings available upon request.
- Your account is assigned to a Licensed Residential Property Manager that provides personal attention to you and your home.
- Our residential business managers are trained to provide superior customer service and understand that the rental unit is your home for you and your family.
- Each residential business manager is a seasoned and well-trained member of our staff that adheres to the landlord tenant code at all times.
- Access your manager in an emergency 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
Maintenance & Repair
- Easy access to emergency repairs 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We carefully screen and select vendors and contractors that are not only knowledgeable but courteous and efficient in their work performed.
- We maintain business-like relations to vendors and residents and respond in a systematic and timely manner to request for services on the property.
- Annual inspections performed to note the general condition and to make recommendations to the Owner to insure that your rental unit is a wonderful place to call home.
How to Pay Your Rent
Your rent must be received on or before the 1st day of the month. Rent can be paid by mail or in person to:
1488 Seminola Blvd
Casselberry, FL 32707
Please Write Tenant name(s) and Property Address on Check!
AVOID LATE RENT…. A late fee will be assessed the 5th of the month.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PLEASE NO CASH. Personal checks will be taken ONLY the 1st of the month. Cashier's Checks or Money Order must be issued after that. If a check is received late it will be returned for replacement. Any check returned by the bank for non-payment must be replaced immediately with a money order, certified or cashier's check, plus 5% of the check amount or $30.00 charge as additional rent, whichever is higher.
Submit a Maintenance Request
EMERGENCIES causing immediate danger such as fire, gas, electrical call 911 and follow up by placing an emergency call to the property manager.
Please phone in any other emergency work orders to 407-339-5797. Any non-emergency maintenance requests can be submitted by phone or by using the following form.
Please click the "Overview tab above to see How To's on your rental home repairs.
- ELECTRICAL: Arcing, fire, smoke, no power, overheated fixtures.
- FIRE: Notify fire department immediately, followed by emergency call to the property manager.
- HEAT: ONLY when outside temperature is below 55 degrees.
- AIR CONDITIONING: ONLY if health risk exists as documented by physician.
- HEAVY STRUCTURAL DAMAGE to roof, foundation and walls.
- PLUMBING: Flooding or stoppage of all drains (tenant responsible for all plumbing stoppages except when the result of roots or breakdown of fixture not caused by tenant).
- THEFT: Notify police immediately and report details to property manager the next working day.
If you have registered with the Tenant Portal please use the Tenant Portal.
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don’t have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we”ll email you an account activation link. Learn more.
I <3 Turtles.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.Log In
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.